Sunday, 28 April 2013

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post!

It has being fairly quite on AfternoonBookery this week, alot of reading and less blogging but thats okay. So this week;
  • Teaser Tuesday - my first one, what a fun meme and well worth checking out. 
  • Pear Shaped - a review of the book i finished midweek, a nice easy lighthearted read. 
  • Friday Reads - the two books i am diving into at the moment. 
On youtube this week -
Next week on Afternoon Bookery
  • A written review of City of Bones
  • A written review of The Keeper Of The Light
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • & Friday Reads.
The original Meme is hosted by Kimba here

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!!Good luck...

    Nice background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched your video of your thoughts of City of Bones. I quite like the series, and am sad to hear you weren't madly in love with it. I do have to say that although Stephenie Meyer blurbed it, City of Bones isn't really like Twilight. The only thing they really have in common, in my opinion, is that it's about paranormal stuff.

    Twilight is all romance, and although there is romance in City of Bones, there are lots of other things going on. That's just my take on it. City of Bones is quite a long one, though, and I can understand why it took you awhile to get through it, especially if you weren't really into the book.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, its a genre I usually avoid, an its just my thoughts but I am going togivebthe second book a go because hopefully I will enjoy it xxx

      Delete
  4. Your week sounds busy and those are always fun ones. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were busy this last week. I read City of Bones several years ago and it wasn't my favorite. I don't think I've read any others in the series.

    Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. City of Bones is still sitting in one of my reading piles and I'm still hoping to get to it. I got my copy just before it was published when I was at a librarian event where the author was speaking.

    I'm a new follower via GFC...hope you'll follow back.

    Have a great week!

    Here's my haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/sundays-weekly-book-recap-15.html

    ReplyDelete