Monday, 1 April 2013

The Time Of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

 photo time_zps0c3ef65c.jpg
Genre; Chick Lit

Synopsis
Dear Lucy Silchester, You have an appointment for Monday 27th July 2011. Yours sincerely Life. Lucy Silchester has received an appointment card. Actually, she's been invited along a few times to this appointment, but she keeps brushing the gold embossed envelope under the shag pile carpet. She's taken her eye off the ball and has busied herself with work (a job she doesn't love), helping out friends, fixing her car, feeding her cat, seeing her family and devoting her time to their life dramas. But Lucy is about to find out that this is one appointment that she can't miss. And she can't escape it either. Her Life is about to catch up with her in the most surreal of ways.

Review
I find for me at least, Cecelia Aherns books are hit and miss, this was a hit - although the concept was an odd one to me - a meeting with life?! Turns out, this meeting was what Lucy needed, and i found myself curious as to what would happen once you meet with life - turns out, they are dedicated to you.I enjoyed this book and found myself whizzing through it and enjoing it

Rating 7/10 - enjoyable

Youtube
here

No comments:

Post a Comment