Saturday, 25 May 2013

This Weeks Books;

Time to share this weeks books once again;

For Review



Lily Brett - Lola Bensky, i spotted this up on netgalley a while back and it just sounded ace and i finally got approved, so i am looking forward to reviewing this for you all.
That first kiss - J.C Valentine - i again was kindly sent this, and it looks right up my street, even though it is the second in a series it looks like the kind of book where you can just hop on in!

Purchased


Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell  - this book has being doing the rounds lately & it seems everyone has fallen in love, so when my birthday came round i snapped it up quickly.
Beastly - Alex Finn - for those who don't know me, i love beauty and the beast, my room is scattered with belle ornaments, in fact i once went to work as her, anyway - a modern day retalling? Heck Yes!
The Perfect Play - Jaci Burton - i picked this up after seeing it in a goodreads discussion relating to 50 shades, so well i had to see what the fuss was about.
Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan - i had heard about this for a while, so obviously at some point it was going to get picked up!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I really want Eleanor & Park too, hope it lives up to all the hype for you. And I'm not familiar with Beastly but I'm intrigued, I love retellings.
    Happy reading :)
    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete