Saturday, 28 September 2013

Saturday - Weekly Book Haul


Hi everyone!
Welcome back to AfternoonBookery, today is a haul from the last week or so, i will split it into sections; i have several books from my local library as it shuts for a few months, some i purchased in book & kindle, as well as a few review books.

Library
Cecelia ahern - One hundred names
R.J. Palacio - Wonder
Mhairi Mcfarlane - You had me at hello
Bill Bryson - Down Under
Bill Bryson - The Lost Continent
Melanie Gideon - Wife 22

Purchased on Kindle
Rainbow Rowell - Attachments
 D.H. Sidebottom - Shocking Heaven 

Purchased in Book format
Julie Kagawa - The Iron King
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

For Review/Consideration
Alicia Love - Reincarnation

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Attachments yet, but I loved Fangirl, and I plan to read E&P soon. And Julie Kagawa is awesome in everything she writes, so I hope you enjoy The Iron King.

    Thanks for visiting!
    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete