Sunday, 15 September 2013

The Sunday Post

Happy Sunday all, hope it has been a wonderful reading week with plenty of tea. I have been poorly these last two days so reading has been low down on my list of things. So - all that aside, here is my week via afternoonbookery


There we have it, so as you can see, my little blogging book has helped keep my focused, i have not so much planned at the moment, but i guess i'll just have to get reading then wont i. Autumn is most certainly in the air now, and the kettles never off , so im sure i can squeeze reading in somewhere. 

4 comments:

  1. Being unplanned has it's joys. And it's definitely feeling more like Fall every day. Soon I'll be switching from iced tea to hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon Emily! I'm telepathically sending you cups of Tea. I love the reviews and your blog!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beginning to look like fall here, leave are everywhere. I love it. Enjoy your week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better, when I am unable to read due to illness it is never a good thing! A cup of tea, some cuddly blankets and a sweet movie for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete