Saturday, 5 October 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 Original meme hosted here

Review books
These were all kindly gifted this week for review purposes, i very excited about them all, especially the new adult romance set, at the moment i am hooked on new adult romance so when i was dropped an email i was of course going to say yes. The horror book came at a perfect time ready for halloween, and in the name of rose, sounded right up my street.


 Purchased
These are the two i purchased this week, i had been seeing alot about the the leo series, so i decided to bite the bullet and get number one. I also picked up, how long should you wait to have sex as at the moment its free on kindle!


So thats my books for the week; i wish you all a happy Saturday and welcome links to your stacking the shelves!

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Now following you via Blogloving. You got some really terrific books in your haul this week. I really hope you love all your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Leo, but I'm not sure that I'll like it. I read so many mixed reviews.:(

    Great haul.

    New GFC follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. Happy reading :)

    new follower via gfc, bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these, but they look interesting! :)

    -New GFC follower.

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the Ninth Floor sounds creep-tastic, eep. Enjoy all of your new lovelies,

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't heard of the books you have there but i do like steamy books so i'm going to check them out. :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with these titles, but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete