Saturday, 12 October 2013

Stacking the shelves #2

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 Original meme hosted here

Purchase books
I say purchased, alot of these were on kindle free, i follow alot of people on twitter and often spot books that are free for a short time only so i quickly nip on pick them up.I picked up bah, humbug! ready in time for the ho ho holiday readathon next month, im feeling the festive bug. The emme rollins book was free if you sign up for newsletters, which is something i would of done anyway. The diary of a father was another kindle freebie, here. I have seen alot about losing it, and im lacking in the sexy romance based books lately, so well whats a girl to do but buy it


Review books
Likewise, spot the theme amongst review books - i requested the two christmas ones from netgalley, as well like i said i am taking part in the readathon, and want a few books ready to go. I also recieved my first actual physical review books this month, one hardback and one paperback which i am super excited to read and they really do look like something i would enjoy. Lastly i was gifted Dirty Tricks, which i think will also be a good read
Hope you all had a fab book week; link me below! :)
see you all tomorrow for The Sunday Post.

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't heard of many these books. I hope you enjoy them. I also usually can't resist a free Kindle read. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome selection of books. I'll be Home For Christmas looks like it will be a heartwarming one along with the Sheryl Woods book. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of these, but I hope you enjoy them!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Losing It is a lot of fun! I was so hesitant to start it but I ended up really enjoying it. I hope you love it too! :)
    Enjoy all those lovely books you got.

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of most of these, but I do have Losing It on my to-read shelf! Enjoy all of your new books!

    Here's my STS this week.

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Bah Humbug on my Kindle, but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy your books and have a great week :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Losing it is a fun book. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of these titles yet :)) ENjoy your haul dear

    Stop by at mine too <3 We have tons of giveaways :)

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2013/10/stacking-the-shelves-26/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-58.html

    ReplyDelete