Saturday, 16 November 2013

Stacking The Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 Original meme hosted here

Purchased 
This week i got/picked up a few books myself, so firstly the OH got me my favourite book of all time, The Night Circus, i have this on my kindle and adore it, but its a book i desperately wanted to own myself, i paid about £3 for it and thats in hardback second hand from amazon, now i dont mind that as it means its been loved before me. I then won in a giveaway Fearsome Dreamer And Earth Star - both books have had good reviews so i am looking forward to delving into these and finding out more. Finally i picked up this man by jodi ellen malpas, because well i havent read this series and i need another book boyfriend!
Review

I also recieved a mixed bunch of review books, i have already mentioned Suicide Game and so far im enjoying it as its different to what i thought, and thats good. I then also recieved Snug Fit which is a short erotic ebook, my favourite kind! Better breathing was also sent my way and i am once more looking forward to delving in and seeing what i find.
Finally i got did i really do my hair for this, which is a humor based book on mishaps ect - i have read one other like this and the humor wasnt for me, but this looks more up my street so i think it will be a nice one to read and review and have in my collection.




Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment