Sunday, 15 December 2013

Afternoonbookery is one!

Hi everyone, welcome back to my little old blog - we are one today. How exciting is that, a year ago i decided to sit down and share what im reading with the internet, and a year later i have - 80 GFC followers, 50+ bloglovin, 90 youtube subs & ive read 107 books. So lets celebrate


In that year i have met many lovely authors, and bloggers some of whom i now consider friends, i have found wonderful books & have the biggest ever tbr pile for the year ahead. I just wanted to take the chance to thank all of you for your support, for trusting me to review books and just having a general chit chat with you all. I have a nice little giveaway for you all, i have come together with two authors to offer you some fab prizes. As its a birthday giveaway, everyone gets one free entry, you can earn more if you wish - all you have to do is fill in the rafflecopter form below!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats and Happy One Year Blogoversary!!! *throws confetti* I will share on Sunday Post next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, congratulations on reaching such a fantastic milestone in your blogging life! I'm honored that you asked me to be a part of it :-)

    ReplyDelete