Friday, 20 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone, welcome back - it has been a quiet few weeks online but thats cool because ive been out in the real world enjoying the festive season. Today, my little blog breaks for the holiday season, so i wanted to drop by and wish you all a merry christmas & i shall return after christmas, in the mean time here is some blog posts you may like.


First up is my one year giveaway which can be found here , all of you get one free entry to thank you for all the support i have had this year.
I also suggest you check out this review of sleigh bells in the snow, my current read the reason i bought it. Along side all of that i have posted on youtube with a pre christmas haul.  I want to say i hope you all have a wonderful few days and i will see you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Emily!!! I posted about your blogoversary on my Sunday Post! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thanks for the link to my review, I thought it was to your review and kept wondering why it didn't open..LOL

    ReplyDelete