Saturday, 7 December 2013

Stacking The Shelves

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Review Books
This week i got two review books, but i cannot find a cover for the other, this one was a net galley pick, the cover looked beautiful and well its about another bad boy billionaire, my favourite type and guilty pleasure. The second book was called Charles and Edward a modern day pretty woman, im hoping it will be a good read!

Purchased

I got a bit click happy this week and opted for some of the more main stream books that have come out as of late, i toyed with the idea of nicholas sparks "The longest ride" for a while, i have never been dissapointed by any of his books yet so finally i decided i did need to read it. I also really wanted to read the cuckoos calling, i have heard good things about the writing style, so i thought it was only fair i gave it ago. Mad about the boy was another inevitable purchase of mine, i needed to finish the series really (despite only seeing the films of 1&2) As well as those, the never list looked really good and i had heard real good things, and own the wind is another biker romance, im hooked on them.

What graced your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. I've heard The Never List is brilliant. I hope you enjoy it and your other books this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picks - I've been curious about Rowling's first adult title, but haven't gotten around to picking up a copy.

    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed "Own the Wind". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy all of your books!!! :)

    -Jess

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of good purchases this week. I still need to read The Cuckoo's Calling. Enjoy it :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to read Nicholas Sparks, one day I hope too. Nice haul . Happy Reading!

    New follower, Gfc and Bloglovin

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking stack! I hope you enjoy your finds this week. :)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great update and what a sweet haul! Happy Reading! The Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers And be sure to check out Fill Your Stockings With Books Giveaways this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selection of books :) I have heard good things about Abbi Glines and am tempted to try her books myself. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha "click happy". I know exactly what you mean, I get like that too! But they look awesome, hope you enjoy them all :)

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete