Sunday, 19 January 2014

The Sunday Post

Happy sunday one and all - i hope your week has been good, i have had the whole week off, and even managed to already tick off one of my new year resolutions and go a way to another, we have been cooking lots, and now im going off to see family. So here is a round up of the week.


On My Blog
Posts Worth A Mention
  • Faith Sullivan Box Set Review - Clare wrote this after winning my giveaway and i think its a great review worth a read, also follow her because shes a fab little blogger.
  • Jodi Ellen Malpas Exclusive - I have just finished  the this man series, and well when i spotted a blog exclusive scene i had to read it.
  • Fictional Boyfriend FB page - This is a fab little page, ideal for lovers for adult romance, i was seeking out a new book boyfriend and was treated to 90 suggestions so now i have a list as long as my arm.
  • How Goodreads Saved & Ruined My Life - a great little post on the benefits, and negatives of the world of goodreads, i personally love it and have since introduced it to every person i know that reads.
So thats me all wrapped up for the week, im hoping to get a series review of the this man series up as well as trying to finish royal pain this coming week, and maybe a few memes thrown in for good measure. Lets link up now!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to the how goodreads saves and ruined my life post, that was a good read hehe ;)

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out that Goodreads post. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm going over to check out some of these links. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete