Thursday, 30 January 2014

Top 5 Book Boyfriends

So, it's a miserable day and i thought its about time i condensed my men into a top 5 after my recent ode to them i thought when better to share my picks with you all; i hope you enjoy.


1. Christian Grey
From fifty shades of Grey trilogy
♥  “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.” ♥ 
2.Gideon Cross
From Crossfire Series
“His smile was like lightning in the darkness, blinding and beautiful and mysterious, and I wanted him so badly it was physically painful.” ♥ 
 3. Deuce
From Undeniable
“When it comes to you darlin’ I got no fuckin’ sense. You fuckin’ pull me in until you’re all I can fuckin’ see and suddenly I can’t fuckin’ breathe but I don’t care cuz, babe, you’re you, and I ain’t never met anyone as fuckin’ perfect as you. ♥ 
4. Jesse Ward
From This Man Trilogy 
He’s intense, quite volatile, incredibly self-assured and extremely rich. Oh, and he’s wild in the sex department. But that’s all I know. I don’t even know how old he is ♥
5. Damien Stark
From The Stark Trilogy 
“I like Damien Stark. He’s not what I expected, but there’s something compelling about him— and it’s more than just the fact that he’s hotter than sin and got me worked up into quite a lather. He seems perfectly comfortable in his own skin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment