Sunday, 16 February 2014

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday

 How has another week come and gone, i feel like more than ever i have been involved with my blog, it feels like its growing and that's so exciting for someone who started it to share books. It's nice that companies and authors are taking time to recognize afternoonbookery. I've got a busy week ahead life wise so i'm spending today catching up with blogging and hopefully getting some reading done. Ive been making sure i spend at least half an hour before bed reading instead of online in a bid to settle better, although i must admit since doing so my dreams have been weirder, the other night i was living in the walls- yes the walls, of castle black..so you know? odd.

On the blog this week

Coming up
The Immortal Circus / Review
Truly, Madly, Deeply Feature
Shades of Honore Feature

Posts worth a mention

New Additions


8 comments:

  1. I also have My Secret Fantasies! :D Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a copy of My Secret Fantasies for review some time ago, but I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I love the books Joanne writes with Karen as JK Rock, but I haven't read any of Joanne her solo books, so I am really looking forward to read it. However I have a pile of review books that I have to read before blog tours tops and I have to read those first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the comments ladies! :) good luck getting through review books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same, I'm quite a new blogger but it's exciting to see the blog grow and 'meet' so many others who share the same interests. I enjoyed the post about the male erotica writer - v interesting.Happy reading.
    My Sunday Post here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a lot of praise about Tears of Tess. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Backward Compatible looks interesting! I'll have to go look it up on Goodreads.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete