Sunday, 23 February 2014

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


It's another week of the year gone, it's flying by. It's been hectic life wise but ive managed to get posts up and live on time. Sunday is all about pjs, housework, tea & afternoon naps, all of which i plan on doing today. I also plan on getting some reading done and some sims played.


On the blog this week

Coming up
My secret fantasies review
First ink review


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great reading and blogging week...I'm off to check out some links. Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Sundays and PJ's and lots of blog browsing for me. Have a great week. My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete