Friday, 21 March 2014

#FridayReads

Sharing what im reading with you all, as per, what i intend to get read and finished in the coming week or so, hopefully i might get a good chunk of reading done, i feel like im lagging lately.









The Book Thief
It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been busier, and will become busier still.

Liesel Meminger is a foster girl living outside of Munich, who scratches out a meager existence for herself by stealing when she encounters something she can’t resist–books. With the help of her accordion-playing foster father, she learns to read and shares her stolen books with her neighbors during bombing raids as well as with the Jewish man hidden in her basement.

In superbly crafted writing that burns with intensity, award-winning author Markus Zusak, author of I Am the Messenger, has given us one of the most enduring stories of our time.


I feel like i have been reading this forever and getting no where but im loving it so, and im part of a youtube book club so fingers crossed i can make a huge dent in this.

  This title will be released on March 11, 2014.

Never mix business with pleasure. Never bring politics into the bedroom. In a way I did both when I took Jackson Rutledge as a lover. I can't say I wasn't warned.

Two years later, he was back. Walking into a deal I'd worked hard to close. Under the tutelage of Lei Yeung, one of the sharpest businesswomen in New York, I had picked up a thing or two since Jax walked away. I wasn't the girl he once knew, but he hadn't changed. Unlike the last time we'd drifted into each other's lives, I knew exactly what I was dealing with... and how addictive his touch could be.

The inner circle of glamour, sex, and privilege was Jax's playground--but this time, I knew the rules of the game. In the cutthroat business world, one adage rules all: keep your enemies close and your ex-lovers closer...

Sylvia day is one of my favourite authors so when this dropped through my letter box, i was so excited so im on it straight away to see what she brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment