Monday, 3 March 2014

ONE NIGHT AT THE JACARANDA Feature

One man dying of cancer. One struggling journalist. A group of single Londoners. One night that changes everything.

For one booze and hope-fuelled night, the lives of a motley group of 30-somethings criss-cross. As they discover, finding someone special is also about finding yourself, and that’s not always where you expect.


About The Author
"As a child I lived out of a suitcase while my mother & I travelled. Although I've been writing for as long as I can remember, nobody paid to read it till I got columns in the likes of Punch magazine & The Sun newspaper. In my other life I'm a doctor in London & I write what I know, like books on health. My new novel One Night at the Jacaranda is about dating but it also has a heart-rending medical strand. And that's about as much as I'll give away."

No comments:

Post a Comment