Thursday, 20 March 2014

The Liesbter Award

The Liebster Blog Award translates to “the beloved” or “the dearest”. The award is given as a way to celebrate smaller blogs. (Only blogs with under 200 followers can be awarded.) Before you accept the award, there are a certain set of tasks you must complete. The first is to reveal 11 facts about you, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you and then create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
I was awarded this by Clare over at a book and tea

 My 11 facts
1. Im barely 5ft, im shorter than the ballet dancer Wayne Sleep - and hes small!
2. I have been in the same job 7 years this year
3. My favourite film of all time is Beauty and the beast
4. I drink only water and tea
5. I own over 80 lipsticks..im aware that is more than i need but i cant help it.
6. I collect disney ornaments, i have 3 Belle, 2 Marie & A Disney SnowGlobe
7. I lifestyle dream from books, pool and pint? yep.
8. I am an old lady at heart.
9.I am a huge ballet fan, and wish i could be a ballerina
10. I want a tattoo
11. Ive run out of facts.

I nominate;
ImuckaZ
Clare
 & then im stuck because i read alot of blogs over 200...

My 11 Questions from Clare
  1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
    I usually check my emails, or snooze my alarm before anything and have an extra ten minutes.
  2. If you could choose only one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    The night circus - its so magical, and brilliant, i could immerse myself in the world forever.
  3. Do you prefer Winter or Summer?
    Summer everytime, it makes me happy.
  4. Tea or Coffee?
    Tea - i wish i liked coffee more than i do.
  5. Who is your favourite author and why?
    I have several, Nicholas sparks, Sylvia day & Joanne Rock at the moment.
  6. What did you want to be when you were younger?
    A writer, a teacher and an air hostess.
  7. If you had to choose between sight and hearing, what would you choose?
    Sight, so i could read..
  8. What other hobbies do you have other than blogging/writing?
    Um, reading, shopping, theatre.
  9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
    Probably, but i cant think of one.
  10. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
    There is plenty of weird things..
  11. If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy?
    Lots, a house, a mac, all the lipstick i could lay my hands, a beauty and the beast style library..


No comments:

Post a Comment