Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Top ten Tuesday

Top Ten Blogging Confessions
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish 
1. I rarely schedual - okay I admit I went through a phase of sitting on a Sunday and planning until Friday but that's all out the window and now with no laptop blogging is proving interesting.
2. I'm really bad at replying to emails - another fault , I have so many emails sat in my inbox to answer and plenty more to chase up, yet I just think I'll do it later.
3. Working all the time and reading gives me a slump- I find when I work most days and finish at half five the last thing I want to do is read all evening, how strange
4. I have left several books for fear of finishing them - yep, the moments book?? One night promised, I was lucky enough to obtain an earc, I just can't bring myself to finish it because I know the wait will be too much (note I fear in going to give in!)
5. I buy more than I read - all this hype on books, I have to buy them then they sit unread, I'm looking at you birthday haul..sat silently on my bookcase.
That's all my confessions - well that I can think of, I'm sure there is plenty of faults with my blogging but hey - I'm trying 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment