Tuesday, 21 October 2014

♥ Awakening: Walking To Me- Savi Nows || Promo Spot ♥

Ever wonder if you could be your true self without revealing who you are to your family and friends ... meet Ella.

"I own you mind, body, and soul" ... meet her past.

Logan knows who she is and wants her to accept herself ... meet her present.

What happens when your past collides with your present?


Bio:
I'm a wife and working mom living in the South tackling the world of erotica one book at a time.  I was introduced to the world of erotica when I read Fifty Shades of Grey. 

Thanks for reading my first book in the Awakening Series. I wasn't planning on turning it into a series but some of the characters spoke to me more than others and I believe they deserve their own story. I am currently working on the next book in the series and hope to have it released in 2015.

Please feel review to leave me a review on Amazon.

You can also send me an email: savnows@gmail.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment