Friday 8 June 2018

Readathon Day 3 & 4

I have still been managing fairly well with finding time for myself to read, time that I was convinced I didn't have. However, that clearly wasn't the case as I've been fitting reading in left right and center. So let's have a look at days 3 & 4




So, I carried on with The Date, I wasn't far off finishing this on day 2 but I just couldn't keep my eyes open to thinking of finishing this, in fact, I went to bed at 8pm as I felt so shocking. I finished this first thing on day 3. It was full of twists and turns and I did not see much of it coming, it felt so mammoth and shocking. I really enjoyed it on the whole.

I threw something completely different into the mix for my next read. This was in a set I've got from Mills & Boon (im a mills and boon insider) This was the first book in the set, and I really enjoyed it. I managed to read it all on day 3. Crowned for the Prince's Heir was a lovely read, it was sweet in parts, sexy & had a strong ass leading lady which I did not expect.


I then carried on reading The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes on day 3 and made it to page 117, on day 4 I got to page 151. I am still enjoying this, this, as I mentioned, is my bath book so I don't read too much in one go and with a storyline like this it's probably for the best that I don't. I am not sure my emotions could handle it really.

I also started Paper Ghosts on day 3, I have read and enjoyed Black Eyed Susans by the same author so this has been on my TBR for a while and on day 3 I read only a small percent on kindle by the end of day 4 I managed to get it to 18% as I wasn't sure but I can safely say as I write this, I am hooked. I need answers

Books read; 3
Books reading at present;2

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top