Monday 4 March 2019

February Wrap Up

I can't beileve we are in March already, like January/Febraruy was so long but so fast if that even makes sense, but this month i managed to read 5 books and it puts me ahead on my good reads schedule to 12 books so far this year already. So i thought i would give a quick recap of my thoughts.



1. The Betrayals - Fiona Neill
Having read previous work by Fiona i was excited to finally get around to this, it was intriguing and told from 4 different points of view, its a light mystery that is a great read. Click the link above for a full review and my thoughts on it.


2. The Silent Patient - Alex Michaelides
The hype around this book was unreal and so very much worth it. With completely unreliable characters with their own motives, it was a gripping page turner from start to finish. I totally is one of the best thrillers i have read, and even convinced my 83 year old great aunt that she needed to buy a copy. Again - for a full review the link above will take you there.






3. It's a wonderful night - Jaimie Admans
After a thriller binge i was so ready for something a bit lighter, sweeter - this was not that light, it tackled some pretty heavy subjects but it did it in a way that was sensitive and beautifully written. The narrative was beautiful and this certainly had me craving all the festive coffees.

4. Her Best Friend- Sarah Wray
This one had been on my kindle a while and it was okay, the characters in some parts i wasnt sure about but i later discovered they all served a purpose, there was a reason they was introduced. I also stayed up well past bed time to finish this.








5.An Anonymous Girl - Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
I read the wife between us last year and was totally up their as one of the best reads and this did not dissapoint. When Jessica lies her way on to a survey to earn some extra cash, she does not expect what follows. This was deeply creepy and disturbing and i really thing you should all read it. Again, ive linked my review.






So - did you get much reading done this month? I am pretty happy with 5 books overall.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top